- Location: El Albir adjoining Sierra Helada, Altea and Benidorm. Features a “Blue Flag” pebble stone beach, bars, restaurants, a Lighthouse and a Roman Villa.
- Plot Area: 856 sqm
- Building Area of 1.436,87 m2, of which 680 sqm basement, 650 sqm ground floor and 125 sqm top floor. The building occupies a total of 639,86 m2 of the plot.
- Type: Commercial Unit on High Street
- Number of units: 1
- Description: Urban plot under construction destined to commercial use, with facades to Avenida del Albir and calle Perseo. The plot has an area of 856’50m2. The building presents a form of an “L”, distributed as follows:
– Ground Access floor, with independent entrance from the street. In this floor, there is a small patio, uncovered, ideal to put a small garden.
– Basement, mainly destined to storage area accessible by 2 service lift and stairs.
– Top floor accessible by 2 service lift and stairs with two great uncovered terraces or solarium.
- Features: High street location