According to the current legislation on Data Protection and Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided on the web, or any other information provided to AB LIVING a Premium Estates Promociones y Construcciones, SL. Brand for access to any of the services, are incorporated into files belonging to Premium Estates Promociones y Construcciones, SL., in order to facilitate the provision of the required services for correct identification of users that request personalized services on the web, for managing basic administrative tasks and to keep you informed either by e-mail or by any other equivalent means about news, products and services related to Albir Hills Resort, S.A.U. In the case of commercial communications through e-mail or an equivalent means, the user gives express consent to send advertising via this way.
Premium Estates Promociones y Construcciones, SL. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat it as confidential, and assumes, for this purpose, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
The answers of the fields containing an asterisk (*) or marked as mandatory, are compulsory, considering the minimum information required to manage the information requested, without this information it would be impossible to develop the requested service. The remaining fields are optional response.
The user, in any case, is responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided, Premium Estates Promociones y Construcciones, SL. reserves the right to refuse service to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions according to law.
Any user can at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by letter, proof of identity, by photocopy of ID, and specifying the right to exercise, to: Premium Estates Promociones y Construcciones, SL, Calle Verderol, 5, 03581 Playa del Albir (ALICANTE).
We appreciate your decission to visit our site. We want your experience on the site to be as good as possible, and this is why we have written this Cookies Policy as transparently as possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device to use when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize everytime you access shawellnessclinic.com it also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, they can not harm your computer / device user, if they are enabled in your browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in operation of shawellnessclinic.com.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They work in the same way, but have slightly different:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, security support website or its basic functionality. They contain no personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These are stored in the hard drive of the device and reads the website everytime you make a return visit to ab-living.com; they have an expiration date or determined expiration, which once fulfilled the cookie stops working. We can identify your actions and preferences, analyze visits and help us understand how visitors come to our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: they allow ab-living.com to remember decisions made by the user, such as your login or identifier. The information collected by these cookies is anonymized (ie, does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies that installs a web site that is not the one you are visiting, such as those used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to keep track of your visits at each site that are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are designed to periodic maintenance and ensure the best performance and customer service, collecting data from your activity.
By accessing ab-living.com, you do expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, you may make your browsing through shawellnessclinic.com not optimum and some of the utilities that have shawellnessclinic.com may no work correctly.
User settings to prevent cookies
So you can block cookies through browser tools or configuration you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants to saves a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings To learn more visit:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies y http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
b) If you use Firefox, the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
c) If you use Chrome, on Options > Advanced Options > Privacy. For more: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
d) If you use Opera on the Privacy and Security option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit:http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
e) If you use Safari, on options Preferences > Security or Privacy, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042